Do you have several short videos that you want to combine to form a single video? Regardless of the number of videos you want to actually combine, it is certainly possible to do so and with the Movavi Video Editor the entire process should actually only take a couple of minutes.
Because the Movavi Video Editor is so intuitive and easy to use, you could probably combine AVI files on your own even without any instructions. That being said, if you would like to know the process – here it is:
- Switch the editor to Storyboard mode by clicking on the button above the timeline.
- Add the video files that you want to merge by clicking on the ‘Import Media’ button and selecting them.
- Drag and drop the videos in the order you want them to appear onto the Storyboard.
- Save the movie using one of the optimized presets based on the platform that you wish to use it on.
Once your video is ready, it will be a single clip that consists of all the AVI files that you added. If you want to save it as an AVI file, just select that preset while saving it and you’ll be all set.
Assuming you’d like to enhance and edit your video further, you’ll find that the Movavi Video Editor has a ton of useful tools that you can take advantage of. In this particular case, you may want to consider:
- Trimming unwanted video from your AVI files so that only the important highlights end up in the final video.
- Inserting stylish transitions between clips to make the video look more appealing.
- Enhancing the video quality and correcting any interlaced, pixelated, or shaky video.
- Adding background music to the final video.
Even this is really just the tip of the iceberg. When you next join AVI files, go ahead and experiment a little bit with the features present in the Movavi Video Editor. Because they are so easy to use, you’ll be able to master them in no time and could really turn your video into something special.
With your newfound skills you can even create a special highlights or ‘best of’ video to show off your most interesting videos. Or you could compile a video guide, business presentation, or so much more. Honestly – anything is possible.